22 May 2009

5 Things I'm Proud Of #17

Image: taivasalla

"
Oh no! I should do something..... but I'm already in my pajamas"
Prof Farnsworth. Futurama

If you'd like a double dose of my ramblings today, check out my musings on exercising at home over at the baby incubating, wonder woman that is Fit Fig.

Friday is the day I like to reflect on my week and think of 5 things I've done that I can be proud of. This exercise has really helped me to get out of my self doubting rut, recognise the small achievements I make in my day and generally become an annoying Positive Polly, I ain't apologising one bit!

So here are my five things. What about yours? I'm sure you did something this week that made you smile. Dare to share below?

  1. So far sticking with my exercise everyday goal that I set this week.
  2. Not letting the rain and my lack of motivation to go walking stop me, long live the elliptical trainer and being able to wear my PJ's whilst exercising.
  3. Literally kicking my way through training this week, despite being given the option to cancel.
  4. Living it up spontaneous style and booking a ticket to London, leaving in 2 weeks, wooo hooo!
  5. Drinking less caffeinated beverages and drinking more herbal tea.

5 comments:

  1. Yup, you have every right to be proud! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on all five of these things - any one of them is something to be proud of. I hope next week is just as successful for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful accomplishments! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. have fun in London, its so great there, was there in April keep up the good work also

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list! I kicked caffeine too. I drink decaffeinated green tea every morning. Congrats on the accomplishments!

    ReplyDelete